With thousands of advisors out there, how can you tell who is the best for you? That's where a free initial consultation with a Fee Only Certified Financial Planner Practitioner comes in. It's a chance to determine if we can help you, and if you'd like to work with us. Since your goals are specific, a fee only Certified Financial Planner Professional will customize a single or multi-issue financial plan for you to fit your specific needs in any one or more of the following key areas:
Why we are unique:
- No net worth or account minimums required.
- No conflicts of interest regarding advisor compensation.
- No commissions.
- No sales pressure.
- No third-party sales incentives.
- No long-term contracts or asset management required.
How we work and what we can do:
- Offer one-time, periodic or ongoing financial or investment advice.
- Provide a financial checkup.
- Give a second opinion on portfolio design and asset allocation.
- Design one module or a complete financial plan.
- Provide periodic reviews and plan updates.
- Assist with plan implementation.
- Create a step-by-step plan of action for do-it-yourselfers to implement on their own.
How financial planning can help:
- Ensure retirement income.
- Reduce tax burdens.
- Minimize the effects of inflation.
- Create and preserve personal wealth.
- Maximize wealth transfer.
- Establish charitable legacies.
- Reduce the risk of financially devastating events.
- Foster peace of mind through proper planning today.
Services we provide:
- Personal financial planning.
- Retirement planning strategies.
- Cash-flow spending plans.
- College funding advice.
- Stock option advice.
- Lump-sum distribution advice.
- Ongoing assistance or asset management.
- Life and disability insurance needs analysis.
- Second opinion on investments or current financial plan.
- Financial seminars for military, church and civic groups.
- Corporate employee financial education -- seminars on 401(k) s, employee benefits, etc.